The Cat rod roller with bulldozer blade is perfectly suitable to compact large areas. In this process, the padfoot drum allows to reliably compact soil that is not particularly cohesive. A tapered padfoot drum to profoundly penetrate the soil achieves a level of efficiency sufficient to establish an appropriate level of firmness. The six-part padfoot drum can be removed to continue processing the area with the smooth roller to lend the roller a very high degree of flexibility. Its doors open, allowing bworld drivers to easily climb up to the control centre inside the spacious cab. The opening bonnet as well as the articulated steering of the true-to-original replica provide additional functions to enhance the fun and games. The bulldozer blade can be moved up and down and the rear wheels are mounted on an oscillating axle to enable the rod roller to adapt to different surfaces. We highly recommend bworld construction workers with their construction site accessories and an entire range of construction vehicles to enhance the fun and games.
- Engine bonnet can be opened
- Side door can be opened
- Steering with 30° steering angle on each side
- All-terrain oscillating axle
- Articulated steering
- Tread tyres
- Moving plough blade
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16