Product information "Claas Xerion 5000"
The power packed into the Claas Xerion 5000 is obvious at first glance. Its shear force becomes apparent by merely looking at its design and the wheels which are all of the same size. However, when developing the original of this vehicle, the manufacturer sought to combine this power with intelligent solutions that make the vehicle versatile enough to be used for a variety of applications. This is why the Xerion is described by Claas to possess "intelligent power." As you have come to expect from BRUDER Spielwaren, the model of this original possesses the exact same properties. True to our objective, we developed features for this model - just as for our other models - that can also be found in the original while being unique for a toy. These features include the wheels that BRUDER designed in such a way that they can be steered through the sliding cab roof and clip-on steering column, while the cab can be rotated without interrupting the transmission connection. Just as in the original, it is possible to steer all 4 wheels simultaneously. During normal use, all wheels are steered while counter-rotating to achieve the smallest possible turn radius. Another unique feature is the offset driving (crab steering) of the original which can be re-enacted by operating an adjusting mechanism attached to the chassis. Apart from these particularities, this tractor stands out from the crowd by features one has come to expect from large BRUDER tractors and which include the glazed cabin with doors that can be opened or the height adjustable rear coupling.
- Doors can be opened
- Drivers cab swivels by 180°
- Tow coupling with height-adjustable lifting gear
- Engine bonnet can be opened
- Four-wheel steering with silver handle
- Tread tyres
- Crab steering adjustable via concealed adjusting spindle (wheels capable of offset driving)
- Additional steering rod allows steering through the sliding tractor roof
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16