The BRUDER product range is very extensive. Numerous vehicles for construction, emergency services, commercial vehicles, leisure time, agriculture and forestry are cherished the world over thanks to their exciting toy worlds at a scale of 1:16.
Just like in normal life, an increasing amount of BRUDER vehicle traffic means traffic violations are on the rise. For this reason, bworld features a police force to enforce law and order. Stunning off-road qualities combined with timeless Land Rover design make the police version of the BRUDER Defender Station Wagon an impressive and versatile emergency service vehicle. In addition to the opening rear door as well as side doors, the bonnet opens to show off the detailed engine block. The rear seat and the drawbar coupling can also be removed. Suspension on both axles means there are no terrain boundaries when re-creating wild car chases. The front axle can also be steered using the additional steering column, familiar from BRUDER tractors (within the scope of delivery) to give you a more natural playing experience. The police version of the Land Rover model features a newly developed light and sound module with four functional buttons (1. engine sound, 2. police siren, 3. fire service siren, 4. yelp signal). The bworld police officer is fully equipped to reinforce the authority. The waist belt features important tools for day-to-day police work, such as torch, radio device and truncheon.
- 2 side doors can be opened
- Spare wheel fixed on the tailgate
- Tailgate can be opened
- Detachable backseat
- Bonnet opens, featuring fold-out bonnet holder to give a detailed view of the engine block
- Light and Sound Module
- Spring-loaded front and rear axles with 4 steel strings
- Incl. removable drawbar coupling
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Received Spiel Gut Award; for more information, visit spielgut.org