Recycling for the production of raw materials is an important economic factor nowadays. The MAN TGS makes the perfect partner in this industry, too. Thanks to durable design, featuring powerful engines of up to 500 hp and providing an above-average payload, this lorry is the prototype of the frequently described "all-round vehicle" with plenty of innovations on board.
The important topic of recycling can now also be experienced in the children's room. The BRUDER model of the MAN TGS crane lorry with glass collection containers at a scale of 1:16 is excellently equipped for this. The two-tone cab features doors that can be opened to provide any bworld figure with a modern place of work. The cab is equipped with an interface to install the optional light & sound module (item no. 02801). With the new and more user-friendly loading crane, the supplied glass collection containers can be loaded and emptied. To enhance the educational and fun factor, colour-coordinated bottles are also included. The platform body of this versatile vehicle can fold down the side boards on 3 sides and includes a lockable tilting mechanism.
- Folding outside mirror
- Door opens
- Crane boom can be rotated 360°, telescoped and locked in any position
- Hinged side walls on 3 sides
- Fold-out and fold-down support legs
- Tipping loading platform
- Tread tyres
- 3 glass recycling container with bottles
- Install the Light and Sound Module, item number: 02801 & 02802 (not within the scope of delivery) to enhance your toy
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Scale 1:16