Just like all Profi series tractors, this true-to-the-original tractor can also be fitted with a clip-on front loader and with twin tyres (neither included). The engine block can be viewed when the engine bonnet is opened. The off-road front axle can be steered directly both via the steering wheel in the driver's cab and via an enclosed steering rod extension which the children can insert onto the steering wheel through the sliding roof in the driver's cab. The rod assembly causes the tailgate to open automatically when tipping the trough. The opening rod assembly can be changed so the tailgate stays closed when tipping. The grain outlet slide can be opened. Tread tyres complete the picture. The tipping trailer can be combined with all tractors of the Profi series and the MB Unimog [art. no.: 02570/08871].
- Detachable front weight
- Engine bonnet can be opened
- Retrofittable twin tyres
- Steerable and off-road front axle
- Tread tyres
- Additional steering rod allows steering through the sliding tractor roof
- WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard - small parts.
- Recommended age: suitable from 3 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16
- Tractor 'SUPER-PRO'-series