Many people consider motorcycling a pure passion. Thanks to Scrambler models, premium motorcycle brand Ducati has landed a genuine hit with aficionados. The Desert Sled is an enduro model featuring studs on its profiled off-road tyres mounted on three-spoke wheels. The design stands out and not only captivates veteran motorcyclists, but also the younger generation of riders.
This appealing combination of RAM and Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled is a new addition to the BRUDER range.
The RAM was made for off-road transport as it effortlessly carries the Ducati on its loading platform. Its durability and off-road capabilities are legendary and unique to this day. This vehicle is also very impressive in terms of output. Its V8 HEMI engine produces 410 BHP and generates a torque of 582 Newton metres. All doors open to accommodate four bworld figures. This model at a scale of 1:16 features suspension on both axles to provide ride comfort and off-road capability. In this context, the front axle can be steered using the included steering wheel extension. The Ducati model has taken over design elements, such as the wire-spoke wheels, exhaust or motocross elements to a great level of detail. Just like the original the BRUDER model also features a swinging fork at the rear. The rider with top equipment can secure the Ducati on the loading area using the enclosed transport brackets.
- Doors can be opened
- Space for pallets/pallet cages or other cargo on the loading area
- Tailgate can be opened
- Rider with authentic clothing, helmet and gloves
- Motorcycle with steered front, spring-loaded swinging fork and folding side stand
- Spring-loaded front and rear axles with 4 steel strings
- Incl. removable drawbar coupling
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Compatible with figure
- Made by Bruder
- Scale 1:16